2011年8月15日星期一

A strange interview to Tera Power Leveling


I took many interviews due to job-hunting though I do not like changing job frequently. In fact most of them are the same or similar. But on this Saturday I took part in a strange interview. The top executive of the company hold a job description conference for several candidates including myself. But in general the general procedure for recruiting about this field is not so.   They will ask for the candidate for taking a test at first. If the candidate can pass through the test, it indicates that they have a capability to deal with the job. Only reaching the strand the company will talk to you about other things. But this time the procedure is reverse. It makes me feel rather confused. Why will they waste their time at least in my view? I do not know if my questions make them feel annoy. I ask the boss a question like this, the RMB currency is so high at present and the domestic labor cost face continuing to rise, how do they resolve this conflict?

In general I feel very tired after each interview. After numerous blows, I have no little hope for anything.

This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Gold service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Power Leveling. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论