2011年8月11日星期四

Be silent for a long time of Tera Account


I could not find right words to describe these days I was absent from DioEnglish. I miss the days I came here every day, still remember the excitement I had when I communicated with friends here. I will come here as possible as I can. Actually I was about to write a blog yesterday when a call interrupted me and I had to stop writing the blog. 

In the past days I left, sometimes I felt happy, sometimes tangled. I have no idea where should I start my recent story. Complicated. I hope I am invincible, but I am not. These days I often keep silent, and seldom update my news, never let others know what's mood I am in. Sometimes we had better pretend to be a dumb or a deaf. The truth is, I am not the one who will keep the loads in my mind, and I need someone to share my feelings. A friend in need is a friend indeed. I think friends can be classified. Years later, I find we are still not suited to be friends. You "broke up" with her years ago, right? These years you keep her at arm's length. Yes, I keep my distance from her because it hurts me when she speaks with a trace of sarcasm. I am fragile and like my friends to be friendly. Being too aggressive will make me suffocate. Anyway, it's a long story, I will find a suitable time to write down what's up during the past month. We human beings are strange, when we are sick, we realize the most important is being healthy; while we are sad, we recognize the most important is being happy. Ha, I often lay stress on being Happy and Healthy. When I write a letter to someone, I never forget to give my wishes of the two "H".

This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Gold service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Gold. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论